Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter History Chalk Talk Home About Me My Products Freebies BlogLovin' Image Map
















Monday, April 3, 2017

Instructional Teaching Strategies for ANY Classroom

As a master teacher for over 10 years, I make sure my student teachers practice as many instructional strategies as possible during their time with me. I want to make sure they have plenty of "tools" in their "toolbox" to take with them once they complete their student teaching experience. This year I decided to create a document that included a list of diverse and engaging teaching strategies my student teachers could refer to when creating their lesson plans. Recently I uploaded this product to TpT so other teachers (new and veteran) could make use of it too!

 

This purchase includes 70 teaching strategies that could be used in ANY classroom or grade level. This is a must-have whether you are a new or experienced teacher. Free updates for life!

Instructional Strategies Include:
Gain Prior Knowledge Strategies
Debate- Discussion-Oral Language Practice
Check-For-Understanding
Reading Strategies
Writing Strategies
Activities-Projects
Review Strategies

Happy Teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...