Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter History Chalk Talk Home About Me My Products Freebies BlogLovin' Image Map
















Saturday, February 4, 2017

Teach with Movies - WORLD WAR II

Do you wish you could actually teach your high school history class with movies? There are so many great historical films that I don't want my students to miss! I don't have time to show full length films in my class, therefore I offer extra credit if my students watch them at home.

When I first introduce a new unit I give my students a list of films related to the topics we will cover in class. Students can choose one film per unit to watch for extra credit. After they watch the movie they complete these FILM questions.
Here is a list of films related to World War II I give my students. Please add in the "comments" below if there are any other films you would suggest for this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...